Canine Corner Grooming
874 Krosno Boulevard, Pickering
5.0 97 reviews
- Erica Barrera ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago This was my puppies first grooming and visit. When I arrived Rosie was a little hesitant to enter as there was another dog waiting to leave. Karen made her very comfortable and quickly explained what would be done for her first visit. The appointment took about an hour as expected and Rosie looked great! So happy she’s now able to see clearly lol…She was trimmed and cleaned up in all the right places and seemed happy and content upon pick up. She had a great first visit and will definitely be back, won’t trust anyone else with our new pup. Thanks ladies!
- Marion Brayiannis ★★★★★ a month ago We chose Canine Corner for our 10 month old Irish Doodle’s first grooming experience because of their many positive reviews and photos of their work. Our Swinford can be a little “spirited” and we put our trust in Karen and couldn’t be happier with the results! Karen was patient, helpful and knew exactly how to give us what we were asking for! We are definitely going to be return customers!
- Natasha Tung ★★★★★ a month ago I’ve been to numerous groomers throughout the GTA and this is hands down the best grooming service! Karen did a spectacular job grooming my two toy poodles giving them the exact look I wanted. They came back fluffy, happy and smelling great! She also gave them a photoshoot. Pricing is very affordable. I highly recommend!
- Jude Dempsey (Judzer) ★★★★★ 4 months ago So happy with Lisa’s grooming of our precious furry family members. We will continue to trust our pets and recommend her services to anyone looking to have their pet groomed. I give her two paws up!
- Keith Davy ★★★★★ 9 months ago After using a number of different groomers throughout Pickering we ended up checking out canine corner. I’ve been beyond happy with everything. My dog has anxiety and won’t do stairs or even stand up if he’s nervous, this isn’t an issue at all. Lisa does a phenomenal job calming my guy and making him feel at home. He has never been cleaner and went from smelling like a dumpster to smelling fresh and I cannot say how much I appreciate that. Lisa is extremely friendly, approachable, kind and extremely professional. We are so thankful to have found her. If you’re looking for someone who will take care of your fur ball without any concerns, you’ve come to the right place.
- marisa ★★★★★ 10 months ago Lisa is the BEST! We are always thrilled with her grooming. One of our dogs is 17+ with health issues and delicate, and she grooms him quickly with the utmost of gentleness and care. Cannot imagine how much it means that he has a positive experience at this time in his life. And he looks and feels great for months after … as does our other dog too. Lisa exudes genuine love, warmth, kindness, care, and thoughtfulness for her clients (both two-legged and four-legged). We give Lisa highest praise and recommendation!
- Michael and Jessica ★★★★★ 11 months ago Lisa is the absolute BEST groomer. She is so accommodating and responsive. She loves our pups as her own, and takes the best care of them when they are with her. Even when one of myPups had a slight skunk smell, she took care of it. I highly recommend Lisa, you will not be disappointed.
- Miranda Sephton ★★★★★ a year ago When I picked up our bulldogs from their bath and nail trim they were so happy. They looked and smelled great and seemed to have had a great time. Our 11 year old bulldog is usually grumbly when he gets his nails cut, but at his appointment with Lisa he do not complain and enjoyed his spa day. This was our first visit but definitely will not be our last.Highly recommend!
- Lily Thai ★★★★★ a year ago Lisa was great with my dog! She greeted us at the door and took the time to ask what kind of style/cut I was looking for. When we picked her up, she also gave me updates on how my dog did, whether she had a hard time with certain areas (eg. matting under the arms, didn’t like the blow dryer). She also sent us home with a bag of goodies including poop bags, a collar and toys. Will definitely be bringing my dog back again soon!