Canine Corner Grooming
874 Krosno Boulevard, Pickering
5.0 39 reviews
- Tony Park ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoWe have brought our puppy here twice, and we have been very happy with the results!Lisa obviously loves taking care of her customer's dogs, and she does her best to provide what is requested. We hear nothing but compliments on our puppy's appearance.Reasonably priced and easy to deal with, make an appointment and get your "cuteness factor" upgrade now!
- Tessa Balixx ★★★★★ a month agoi can’t believe how great my dog looked after her groom! she was shiny and soft and all her undercoat didn’t shed out at all after her service. I would highly recommend this groomer as she takes the time to make sure your dog is washed and groomed properly, nails included:
- Darryl Hollowell ★★★★★ a month agoI have brought my cat here a few times now for nail trimming and it has been a great experience. Lisa was the groomer and did a great job. There was not much of a fuss or fight put up from my cat. I highly recommend many of the stand alone/ add on options as well, if you're not interested in the full bathing or grooming packages for your feline.
- Vasi Milionis ★★★★★ a month agoI have been a dog owner for more than 12 years and have been going to Lisa for as long as I can remember. I am a proud fur mom to a 12 year old York Shire Terrier by the name of Kayla. Being an owner to a senior dog, her wellness is one of my major concern. I wouldn’t want her to endure additional stress and anxiety. Knowing that Lisa is not only fast yet reliable, I am at ease knowing she is in good hands. Often times I barely get home before I receive a message stating Kayla is ready for pickup. I travel far distances to ensure Kayla receives the best care while getting the best groom! Lisa not only takes the time to groom your furry loved one but also considers their health and wellness. Lisa is very professional and I would recommend her for your furry loved ones. If your looking for a groomer, Canine Corner is the place to go!
- Daniel Markus ★★★★★ 2 months agoI can not say enough about Lisa. Chilly is 5 years old and Lisa is the only one we will allow to groom Chilly, she is also the only one that Chilly will allow to groom himself. She is amazing with animals, professional, a beautiful cut every time and her communication skills are amazing. She seems to love every dog as if it were here own. Thank you Lisa, Chilly.
- Suresh Periyalwar ★★★★★ 2 months agoWe made the switch to Lisa a couple of months ago and it has been great. Luna was very tentative and nervous in the past about going to the groomers. Lisa has worked her magic with Luna and she is so happy to see her. Luna comes back happy and looking wonderful. I drive from North York to Pickering for Luna’s grooming appointments, but it is well worth the drive!
- Agatha Kennedy ★★★★★ 3 months agoLisa has been grooming my dog, Levi, since he was 5 months old - he’s 5 years old now! I’ve always been impressed with how reliable and flexible Lisa is. She’s excellent with him and makes him feel comfortable. He loves going to see Lisa! She’s an excellent groomer and always willing to accommodate.
- Ashley Diomedi ★★★★★ 2 months agoMade the decision to switch groomers, and super happy that I did! Lisa is fantastic and really loves and enjoys dogs. It shows with her personality. She will take such great care of your dogs. I will continue bringing Diva because she came home super calm, happy, and she looks beautiful! Thank you again for making it easy for this old girl to get a bath. If you're looking for a groomer, I will always recommend Lisa !
- julia and julia ★★★★★ 3 months agoLisa was fantastic with my puppy Charlie. I am a first time dog owner so wasn't sure about leaving my puppy for grooming with Lisa but she awesome sent me photos and Charlie loved her from the minute he saw her. He smelt and looked great when I picked him so happy with grooming service Charlie looks forward to seeing Lisa everything we go.